Pages

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Do you know what the Olympic rings stand for? If you don't you have come to the right place

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jorja I'm a year five I'm from gilberthrope school.
    It is cool that you know about the olympics rings.
    I wonder what else you know about the olympics.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jorja thank you for your lovley comment. I hade find in this info about the olympics in our olympic book we read.

      Delete
    2. HI Jorja thank you for your lovley comment. I hade find in this info about the olympics in our olympic book we read.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Amira. My name is Hurileigh from Tautoro school I am a year 6. I like the way you know about the Olympic. Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hurileigh thank you for your cool comment

      Delete
  4. Hi Amira I am Rangimarie from Tautoro School. I like your question. I didn't know what the Olympic rings stand for but now I do. I hope you get the answer to your other question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rangimarie thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.