This week we were put into 4 groups and the whole school got to vote for the 4 groups the gorups were Rimu, Tawa,Totara and Kauri and what ever group got the most votes they got shouted luch.
Hi Amira! Wow this sounds so fun! I like the way you all had jobs that are very helpful, I also like how you made this so inspiring like: Dream big and believe and achieve. Next time you could explain why the party colors are pink and purple. Thank you :)
Hello Amira, my name is Emma, your post is very good, it looks like you and your group put a big amount of effort into this presentation. I am sure that your school who have had a great time on those fun days. I wish I could have been at your school on those days it would have been very fun. Just one question how long did it take for you and your group to make this presentation and all the decisions? I'm sure it must have been at least 1 - 2 weeks. I'm not sure really but well done anyway it was a really good post. Emma
Hi Amira! Wow this sounds so fun! I like the way you all had jobs that are very helpful, I also like how you made this so inspiring like: Dream big and believe and achieve. Next time you could explain why the party colors are pink and purple. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHello Amira, my name is Emma, your post is very good, it looks like you and your group put a big amount of effort into this presentation. I am sure that your school who have had a great time on those fun days. I wish I could have been at your school on those days it would have been very fun. Just one question how long did it take for you and your group to make this presentation and all the decisions? I'm sure it must have been at least 1 - 2 weeks. I'm not sure really but well done anyway it was a really good post. Emma
ReplyDelete