This is a little story I wrote
What is better than then going for a walk on the farm and playing in the muddy swamp?
Yesterday Afternoon Amaru, Ringakaha, Hikurangi, Te hanah and I went for a walk on
the farm looking for tuna then we came across a big muddy swamp and that was our only
way to the other side so we walked through the swamp it was shelow so we kept walking
through and then I fell into a big dip so I said HANA HANA PULL ME OUT!!! Well I was laughing
so she pulled and pulled and finally got me out I was all wet and muddy so Instead of going
through that stink deep swamp we walked all the way around and went through the little
shelow swamp.
the farm looking for tuna then we came across a big muddy swamp and that was our only
way to the other side so we walked through the swamp it was shelow so we kept walking
through and then I fell into a big dip so I said HANA HANA PULL ME OUT!!! Well I was laughing
so she pulled and pulled and finally got me out I was all wet and muddy so Instead of going
through that stink deep swamp we walked all the way around and went through the little
shelow swamp.
We finally go across we didn’t find any tuna along the way so we just went for a swim in
the giant puddle when we were walking over to the giant puddle we saw someone looking
at us I said to hannah whos that she replied that's Maui. I shouted out Maui you creepy thing
he was standing there like a headless chicken but we said Maui come for a swim with us so
he ran over to us so we all jumped into the giant puddle after about 20 minutes we were
getting cold so we started walking home it was also getting dark so we went through the padik
and walked home.
the giant puddle when we were walking over to the giant puddle we saw someone looking
at us I said to hannah whos that she replied that's Maui. I shouted out Maui you creepy thing
he was standing there like a headless chicken but we said Maui come for a swim with us so
he ran over to us so we all jumped into the giant puddle after about 20 minutes we were
getting cold so we started walking home it was also getting dark so we went through the padik
and walked home.
So that was my fun day
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.