Kia ora Amira , my name is Tayla and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog post about being healthy and safe. I like the way you made a poster, it was very creative. I like the way you said wash your hands or you will get germs. Great job. Goodbye
Kia ora Amira, my name is Payton from Paihia School. I really like your post about toilets and to wash your hands to not get germs. It is cool you school or class is doing that. Well any way keep up the great work. Also keep posting cool and interesting stuff.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Amira , my name is Tayla and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog post about being healthy and safe. I like the way you made a poster, it was very creative. I like the way you said wash your hands or you will get germs. Great job. Goodbye
Kia Ora Tayla Thank you for your awsome coment.
DeleteKia ora Amira, my name is Payton from Paihia School. I really like your post about toilets and to wash your hands to not get germs. It is cool you school or class is doing that. Well any way keep up the great work. Also keep posting cool and interesting stuff.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete