What being a good friend means.
The years that we have spent here at Tautoro school we have had friends that have left our school to go to college and they have left for other reasons. So I thought that I would have to make some new friends. But if I wanted to make some new friends I would have to think of some ways to make friends like making new kids feel welcome and treating them like how you would like to be treated. So I did that I now I have more friends.
Being a good friend works when you be nice to others and you make friends and they can even become your best friend if you a good friend to them. So try your best to be most best friend. Do what I said so that you will become a best friend to someone even if you just go over and ask if you can play a game with some kids then after the game then you start talking and they think you are really nice so then you start becoming friends and then you can even become their best friend.
So you should be a kind person so that you will have maybe a few best friends. See being a good friend is important. So be a good friend to others so that you can make more friends unless you don’t want any friends?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.