Hi Amira, I like your reflections on your pages because you told us what you liked and found difficult and also what your learning was. Next time try to use our smart learner frame at the bottom of our class site. Keep up the good work. Was that apron the apron you made.
Kia ora, my name is Pyper and I go to Saint Patrick's in Greymouth. I really like they way how you made the writing easy to read. We also do technology too, we are making puppets. Maybe next time you could read through it and not always start with the same starting word (today).
Hi Amira, I like your reflections on your pages because you told us what you liked and found difficult and also what your learning was. Next time try to use our smart learner frame at the bottom of our class site. Keep up the good work. Was that apron the apron you made.
ReplyDeleteThank you rangi for your feed back
DeleteKia ora, my name is Pyper and I go to Saint Patrick's in Greymouth. I really like they way how you made the writing easy to read. We also do technology too, we are making puppets. Maybe next time you could read through it and not always start with the same starting word (today).
ReplyDelete