Pages

Friday, 2 December 2016


Inter school Athletics 
On a hot sunny morning the champions of the Tautoro School athletics arrived at the Kaikohe East School on the bus for the Inter school Athletics. We all hoped off the bus with our bags hats and our gazebo we said bye to the bus driving and thank you. We went into the East School and went onto the field. There were so many schools there. I was getting a bit nervous because all of the people there were so fit and fast I started getting the shakes.  We put up our gazebo up. After a bit the lady said, "Can everyone come down here on the grass." She had a little talk to us about the rules and said welcome. She told us what sport we were on by each year group. The year 6 were on shot put that was us. They had all of the names written down the first school was Christian School. Then East then finally our school TAUTORO!!  I was proud that I was representing Tautoro School. Even thought we all did not come first in the activities we all had a good time. Our teachers were very proud of us at the end of the day. 
I had good time at the Kaikohe East School.

The End

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amira,

    I really enjoyed your recount of the Inter-School Athletics day at the Kaikohe East School. I am glad that you are proud to represent our school because you are a great ambassador for us. However,did you or a buddy, proof-read your work before you put it on your blog? e.g. "we all hoped of the bus", should read, "we all hopped off the bus." "the bus driving" instead of "the bus driver", and a few more I noticed. It's a great read though. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love running and I am super fast so it would be really fun to race against this School every year at my old school Saint Mark I would always place first which is why it would be very fun to challenge against your School I enjoy reading more of your blogs. My name is Faith .I am a student at Saint Patrick's School in Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mira, I like your story. But next time you should try adding a title and your next step. I think you were almost successful because you were able to add an image to back up your story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.