I am learning to add figurative language to my work and synonyms for said that match my mood
Suddenly on a cold rainy morning I heard heaps of noise. I had wondered what it was. so I got up KLICK “ahhhhh!” I shouted I jumped right off the floor. Goosebumps as big as mountains appeared on my arm I got a bit scared I wondered if someone had broken into our house.
After my heart had stopped beating 1000 times, I slowly tiptoed into the kitchen.
A little while later I got to the kitchen I hid behind the pantry door and I pecked to see who it was. Then I moaned ohhhhhh! It is just you mum you scared me It was just you turning on the light . She replied, “Sorry but can you be quiet everyone is sleeping.” She whispered.
Then I asked, “mum what are you doing?” She replied, “Cooking for the meeting.”
I offered, “What do you want me to do.” My mum exclaimed, “Can you put the pastry into trays for the bacon and egg pie.” So I grabbed a packet of pastry and pulled it out pastry and put it in the tray.
After a bit I put the bacon and egg in. It literally looked and smelt deliciously nice. Then I cut up all of the vegetables and put them into the bacon and egg pie.
A While later I had Finished everything we put them into the oven. A while later I made a tray of brownie. I made all of the mixtures and put them in the trays. Then I put them in the oven. I needed a little rest because I was cooking heaps.
After a few minutes I checked the stuff in the oven I shouted, “their ready to mum’ ”. I cut everything up and put it on a plate my mum was making pumpkin soup. We had made everything that we had to make at home.
So then we packed all of our stuff into the van and took them down to the marae. When we got there we took everything into the marae kitchen when we got to the kitchen we saw Aunty Sarah she was cooking too.
She was cooking her hangi It smelt delicious like we were at a candy factory because all of the food that had been made. We said “Hi.” To Aunty Sarah. Then we set up everything and then I made some fried bread. Finally we were finished everything I felt relieved that we were finished making all of the kai.
And that was how my awsome day went. I will never forget that day cooking heaps of kai with my mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.