Pages

Thursday, 25 February 2016

My Book Review


My book review

Last week I read  Power Alternatives.It is a non-fiction the book is  written by Anna Meyer and Andrew Dickens. The book is about different types of energy.


My favorite part is when it says that a house has solar panels on the roof and the sun charges them up in the daytime when it is sunny so that the people can use the lights at night time.

What have u been reading?

By Amira Wihongi.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amira, that sounds like a good read? Especially for us living in Northland with all our sun. I like the idea of getting energy from a free resource. I'm reading a book called Creating Innovators https://goo.gl/x9FDUV. Its about how we might help to prepare young people better for a successful future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.