Kia Ora Amira, Tino pai rawa atu! I am so impressed with the way you have explained the importance of Whakatauaki and the meaning Whakatauaki holds for your Kura and for you personally. Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei - Ka tika! I like that you have chosen this for your personal goals and how you have realised you need to keep paddling to reach your goals. Thanks for sharing on your blog Amira. I look forward to seeing how you achieve your goals at Tautoro School. Tania
Kia Ora Amira,
ReplyDeleteTino pai rawa atu! I am so impressed with the way you have explained the importance of Whakatauaki and the meaning Whakatauaki holds for your Kura and for you personally. Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei - Ka tika! I like that you have chosen this for your personal goals and how you have realised you need to keep paddling to reach your goals. Thanks for sharing on your blog Amira. I look forward to seeing how you achieve your goals at Tautoro School.
Tania
thanks tania
ReplyDelete